4 Years Ago !!

Roxanne2007
on 1/11/11 10:02 pm - Rochester, NH

Well here I am 4 years later !!! I am still glad I did the surgery. However .... I 
        am finding that I can eat anything and not get sick ! I have regained 16 pounds and am really upset with myself. I am falling into old habits of snacking. I try each day to not do it...but at the end of the day.. I have blown it again. But I will not give up and will try to exercise more. I was 4 years out yesterday and remember how afraid I was to do this. But I did do this and now need to work with this. I don't want to be a failure again !! I loved buying new clothes and now most are to tight and I have to buy a size up. So please pray for me to get back into the swing of things !! I hope your all doing good and I really miss our weekly posts. They were really a motivation !! Take Care my WL friends.

PreOp-232/Day of-211/Current-127

Stephanie B.
on 1/28/11 8:45 am - Chattanooga, TN
Happy Anniversary Roxanne!! I will be in prayer with you and I know how easy it is to slip back into old habits and have experienced the ups and downs of weight gain and losing it again.  And know that you can get back in control and lose the 16 pounds....you have the right attitude and you know you can do it!! I miss the group too..so it was nice to see a new post!  Take care

Steph
Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1385 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1067 views