Hi fellow January LOSERS!

karlij
on 10/28/07 3:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I am having either RNY or VSG (waiting on outcome of insurance appeal for VSG) on January 2, 2008. I am SO excited! Everything is done and ready to go, I'm just waiting for Jan 2 to hurry up and get here. I am a retail manager, so decided that Nov and Dec would not be the best time to make this huge lifestyle change and take 2 weeks off. Looking forward to getting to know any other January folks!
Sweet Peaches
on 10/29/07 2:10 pm - Memphis, TN
Hello, Karli. I am a January re-birther as well...January 14th, 14 days before my birthday. I was originally a November girl but God had other plans. Good luck with your approval for VSG; but if not you can still rock the world as a RNYer.
BradysGirl12
on 11/1/07 10:53 am - Boston, MA
Hi! My Surgery date is January 2nd! I just got my insurance approval today. What a great way to start the new year!! Have you started getting ready yet, like buying vitamins, protein etc? I look forward to hearing your progress!
Debbie R.
on 11/4/07 10:46 am - MN
I am a January Re-birthdayer to! January 8th! Can't wait to join the loosers bench!
teerex39
on 11/9/07 11:40 am - Eagan, MN
Hi Karli, I will be a fellow loser on the 11th. What a way to start out the new year!
karlij
on 11/11/07 10:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi gals, so nice to meet you all! It looks like I will be having RNY, as my appeal for VSG was denied. I am bummed, but ready to move on. I am trusting God that this is the right surgery for me. I have already had my consult with my hospital's bariatric surgery coordinator to get my "owner's manual" for my new body, AKA the rules book. So, I will start buying my vitamins, etc. soon. I am buying my case of Profect liquid protein at my support group meeting next Monday. I am getting really excited, but also very nervous!
Karen T.
on 11/14/07 4:22 am - Cartersville, GA
I just scheduled my RNY surgery today for January 7, 2008! I, too, had business constraints for taking the time off before the end of the year. Hard to wrap up the books if you can't bend over to get the files! Good luck to you and all of us January losers!
avababy
on 11/17/07 8:31 am - windham, OH
Hi everyone! I'm glad that there are other people having it done in January. My surgery date is Jan 29th and I can't wait. I just hope that it doesn't seem like forever. I want to wish good luck to everyone and have a wonderful new year since it's gonna start so well.
so_blessed
on 11/21/07 3:13 am - Jacksonville, NC
January 4th for me!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GOD is SOOOO GOOD!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 658 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 901 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views