Thank you...

hannahsm0mmy
on 11/13/07 5:46 am - Houston, TX
Thanks to all of you who have had to postpone your surgery for whatever reason or had to reschedule due to health issues. I also had to reschedule from Nov. 15th to Jan. 8th. I have been so down and sad about my date changing and then I go on here and read what all of you fine people have said it has made me look at this time in a different light. I have been very prayerful that this was the right decision for me and it seemed that it was because everything was going so smoothly and then this snag. BUT, I know see that it was God saying "not yet" and now I will be even more healthy when I come out of the surgery so a BIG thank you to all of my fellow January re-birthday friends! Good luck with the rest of you process. I'll see you on the losers bench on 1/8/08!!
Debbie R.
on 11/15/07 1:21 pm - MN
We have the same date! Join The losers bench together!!!
Sweet Peaches
on 11/17/07 3:02 pm - Memphis, TN
It is good for you to have such a positive attitude about it. It can be very disappointing to come so close to be told you have to wait two more months. But I looked at it as God whispering in my ear, "It's too soon. You'll have it done on January 14th...sort of a true re-birth. Doesn't that sound better?" Accepting, I cried saying, "Yes. Thank you." I ain't lying; I cried for days. When I finally saw the numbers for myself, I stopped crying and started doing what I needed to do to get my iron levels back up. I truely believe that things happen at the time they are supposed to, not a moment sooner, not a moment later. Continue to have a positive attitude. Have faith and trust that January 8th is the right day. I pray that you have no further snags and begin enjoying you position on the loser bench on January 8th. Many blessings for you to come...... Stephanie
WLYB
on 12/1/07 11:54 pm - Gainesville, VA
RNY on 01/07/08 with
Hi Amy, Things do happen for a reason and we should all come out much healthier by listening to our doctors. I was supposed to have surgery on 11/5/07, but am delayed until 1/7/08. HOPEFULLY, when I go in next Friday for a recheck, my ulcer will be healed enough to allow me to start the new year with my surgery. I do know how disappointing it can be though. Keep thinking positively on the long term outcome. I've started thinking about how many times I've started loosing wait on January 1st just to fail... NOT this year! Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 658 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 901 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 905 views