I have a date

cotonmom2
on 11/20/07 12:03 am - Wichita , KS
My date is Mon. Jan. 21st 2008 I'm so excited! Bev~
Debbie R.
on 11/22/07 8:01 am - MN
Congrats!! A great way to start out a new year!!
Sweet Peaches
on 11/23/07 6:01 pm - Memphis, TN
Congrats, Beverly. It's wonderful to know that date, isn't it? I was in Kansas City this past summer for a family reunion. We stayed at a hotel in Overland City. I live in Memphis, so the skyline was different...a breath of fresh air. It was so clean there. I enjoyed myself. Wishing the best, Stephanie
toykeytay
on 12/1/07 10:40 am - Sunny Town, MI
Congrats on your date... my date is the same day :-)
cotonmom2
on 12/3/07 12:33 am - Wichita , KS
That's so cool we can be surgery buddies!!!!!! Keep me posted on how things are going for you. Do you have to do a 2 week liquid diet also? Bev
toykeytay
on 12/3/07 12:38 am - Sunny Town, MI
I would like that... yes I have to do a two week liquid diet :'( We can help each other thru that also. I'm getting a little nervous, after reading a few of the horror stories on this listserv. But I know the Lord will be with me (us) on the 21st of January. My birthday is the 24th... I guess there will no cake for me :-)
cotonmom2
on 12/3/07 1:00 am - Wichita , KS
Maybe you should celebrate your birthday before your surgery and then afterwards? I have my pre-op assessment at the hospital on Jan 7th then on Jan. 8th is when I start my wonderful liquid diet..... I think as the time gets closer everyone gets a little nervous I'm sure I will feel the same way soon. Hang in there and we can do this together..... Bev
toykeytay
on 12/3/07 4:46 am - Sunny Town, MI
Got a call from Doctors office... I have to go in for more blood work... I'm anemic and vitimin D deficient. I guess I'll start my vitimins sooner than later. We have a support group meeting tonight hopefully I'll learn more about the vitimin D part of it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 658 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 901 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views