Anyone cheating?

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/07 8:35 am - Canada
I have already cheated once on my liquid diet. I've done really well today. I'm pretty hungry this evening, so I've had some broth, then some jello, and now I'm waiting on some clear tea to cool. It's hard NOT to cheat...if I had that much willpower, I probably wouldn't need surgery. And there are some doctors who don't require the 2 week liquid diet, so I'm not going to beat myself up too much if I slip and have a little nibble on something. Anyone else?
Toni Ocean
on 12/27/07 12:49 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
good luck, shannon! you'll be ok. remember that most learning and change doesn't happen immediately, so you're just getting started! my doc had me sign a contract for some weight loss prior to the surgery. i wish he had weighed me at that time, instead of going on the weight when i had my initial appointment. it's christmas, for goodness sake! i'm starting my liquid diet a few days early to be sure i get everything off. i don't want surgery delayed for any reason. wishing you all the best! toni
Toni Ocean
on 12/28/07 4:57 am - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
i understand your cheating better today. the taste of this liquid diet stuff is GROSS. i hope the other flavors are better. i'll go looking for the chocolate version later. lol wishing us both good luck! toni
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/07 6:28 am - Canada
LOL! Too funny! I admit, the liquid stuff tastes like chalk and is downright disgusting! I like the CIB better if it sits in the fridge for a long time, so I might make up tomorrow's batch tonight. I've had a few little nibbles, but otherwise am doing great. Good luck to you, too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 659 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 787 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 901 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 905 views