2yr out, and being denied insurance coverage due to WLS (self employed) Anyone?:-S

Jen S.
on 1/11/08 8:39 am - Buffalo, MN
Hi all, I have needed to get on here for a LONG time. I need the support. I had a baby in June and the whole pregnancy was AWESOME being -120 lbs. But I have 20 to lose now, and feeling frustrated. BUT the BIGGER issue! Is anyone here Self-Insured, my husband has his own business. Last week when we applied for family insurance coverage with Assurant, the denied me based on my WLS! I am shocked, I have never had one problem, and my heath is awesome. And I am going to have my three year anaversary in June. Does anyone know of any insurance co. in MN that will cover someone on a private, self insured plan if you have had WLS. I can't believe this? Thanks SOOOOOO Much! Jennifer
1stlady
on 1/14/08 5:06 am - VA
I work @ Anthem BCBs and I know there is BCBS of MN this is covered here in VA so i beleive it should work the same out there you should try
Jen S.
on 1/14/08 6:48 am - Buffalo, MN
Thanks so much, our first thought was BCBS because they have been great to us in the past. But being self employed is difficult. THanks agian! Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 658 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 786 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 901 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views