It feels great!!!!

4mykidsnme
on 4/8/08 1:49 am
I have lost 51.5 lbs since January 3rd, 2008. It feels fabulous. I can eat many different things but there are also things that do not agree with me. Sugar does not pose a problem but sometimes milk does. Cabbage and broccoli are no longer my friends. I get very sick when I eat them so I have chosen to eliminate them from my diet. Avocado is my new favorite food. I had many regrets during the first 4 weeks post-op. I now am so grateful that I had the procedure done. Not only because of the new tool but I feel like I have a whole new world waiting for me and I want to take advantage of it.
Anne Crawford
on 4/8/08 7:02 am - GA
THAT IS AWESOME! Doesn't your life feel different? This is the first thing I have done that I actually believe I'll make it to my goal weight. Its over 50 solid pounds...hard to wrap your brain around isn't it. Makes you wonder how you'll feel when you are down 100 lbs. I am excited for you and me! WE are gonna make it. I had regrets too at first, but now I am embracing my new lifestyle.
4mykidsnme
on 4/8/08 9:23 pm
Thanks! I am so happy for us too!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!
mac409
on 4/11/08 2:59 am
I know how you feel, had my RNY Jan 24, 2008 and I am down 58lbs. I don't seem to do real well with beef, which was my favorite. It does not make me sick, it just sits there and is uncomfortable. I love vegies of any kind. I eat strawberries and blackberries a lot, not too much at one time like I use to. I have been at a stand still for a week or so, need to get more exercise I guess. Hope you continue to do well. Bernadette
4mykidsnme
on 4/11/08 9:00 am
Yeah!!!!! That is wonderful. I need to get more excercise too. I have been walking baout 3 days per week. I need to do it everyday, I just don't have the energy. I need to try some resistance training and see if that helps firm up the old flab (hahahahaha).
mac409
on 4/11/08 9:14 am
Exercise is hard for me because of a neck injury, but I have a Gazelle and try to get on it for 10 mins. at a time several times a day. Would love to be able to go to the gym and work out. I would do good in the water but that is not an option till summer. The old flab is going to go slowly I am afraid...at least for me.... At least I am not always hungry anymore and don't crave sweets anymore. That is a big improvement...
4mykidsnme
on 4/14/08 4:56 am
I am sorry to hear about your neck injury. You need to be careful. I too am not hungry all the time but I do crave sweets. I will have a bite of something once in a while but not much. Which I am very thankful for!!!!!!
dezera
on 5/12/08 7:07 pm - APO
congrats to everyone. i had my RNY on jan 10th and am down over 70 lbs. never thought that would happen i am so grateful to have had this done it is so cool to go in a store and buy something off the rack or do something as easy as shave my legs without it being a big hassle. Just wanted to say congrats to everyone! Terri
marthacruz1977
on 6/1/12 12:10 pm
hello can u tell me who your surgeon was im getting it done at the end of this month its a long story    ive been told i wont know till i wake up whether im getting the sleeve or the rny cause of my hernia they found what should i expect u seemed unhappy the first month  r u happy now how much did u loose in how much time please respond
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 655 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 785 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 899 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 904 views