4 years out

gweisbrot
on 1/28/14 10:46 pm - Edison, NJ

Four years ago my life changed.  I decided to make a choice to live or to die.  Thanks to the help of Dr. Andrei and his staff I am alive and kicking.  Life is good.  I can play with my grandchildren, crawling on the floor is a breeze. Four years ago I couldn't even sit on the floor.  This year I gained about 7 pounds.  Not happy but I seem to be able to eat anything and too much of of it.  I weigh myself every day and gave myself 5 lbs play.  I have to work hard at it every single day.  Anyone who thinks this is an easy way to live is sorely mistaken.  I love that I did this and would recommend it to anyone *****ally wants to change their life. I have gained a new faith in G-d and in myself.  

I wish I had done this sooner.  But the old saying goes, "Better late than never!!"  I am 61 years old and have never been healthier or happier.  No more diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure!! Yeah!!!!  Doing this was not just a way to loose weight but more importantly it helped me find out who I am.  I am a strong, confident and very happy woman.

Once again, thank you Dr. Andrei for helping me put my life on track!!

Most Active
Recent Topics