Feb 12,2003

Gigi S.
on 6/24/03 1:44 am - Roseville, MN
I had my surgery Feb 12, and ia started at 201 (after losing 11lbs before surgery). I am now at 147lbs. I am only 5ft 1in. I knew I was going to be a slow loser but it's real slow. I play Division 1 womens league soccer 2 times a week, and the other 3 I do water aerobics. I try to walk everyday as well. Does anyone have any stats similar to mine that could possibly exchange their stats. It's hard for me to find someone similar. I know we are all in the same boat, but it would be nice to compare. Thanks
Debbie W.
on 6/24/03 8:05 am - AZ
Hi Gigi, Look at the bottom post that has the title "Feb. date" on it. There are lots of responses and there are several gals near your height who have posted. It sounds like you're doing terrifi****ep up the good work! Debbie Wittig
alkoerner
on 6/27/03 1:54 am - bakersfield, ca
Hi Gigi! I also had my surgery on Feb 12th. I am 5'4". my starting weight was 264 and now i'm 184. I feel so good. It is so hard to believe I lost 80lbs in 4 months. I've been stuck at 184 now for two weeks. I'm hoping when I weigh next week it won't say 184. I was wearing size 26/28 before surgery, now I am wearing size 16. Any weight loss is great. Try not to compare yourself to other people because everyone is different. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. Allison Koerner
weise
on 7/2/03 11:42 pm - Twentynine Palms, CA
I had my surgery Feb. 10, 2003. I started at 259 pounds at 5'1. I am now at 170 pounds. I also feel I am a slow loser, but I am so happy with the results. I was wearing a size 26 and I'm now into a 12/14. I haven't been that small since my wedding day. I'm trying to keep myself very busy. I have two small boys so they keep me active. I can now go to the swimming pool and feel comfortable. And I can play outside with them all day and not have to sit down because I'm out of breath. I love this new life I have been given. Take care. Janine
vaiden
on 7/7/03 10:21 pm - Water Valley, Ms
Hello, I was 5'O and weighed 198 lbs when I first started. I have always felt kinda out of the group because I did not need to lose 100lbs or more. I am down 63 lbs in 5 months feel great and finally enjoying life. I don't feel ashamed to take my teenage sons out any longer. I enjoying dressing up - I too loose slower - but that is ok - If I didn't loose another pound - I would still be satisfied. I am a nurse in a small hospital - all of my fellow employees talk about the energy that I have now - My marriage is much better! I am no longer the jealous one - he is and it feels nice for him to make a fuss over me! I have a son that lives in Hawaii and I can't wait for him to see me - I refuse to send pictures - he is in the military and had a lot of mixed feelings about the surgery - he felt I should have had the discipline to loose the weight on my own. I stick to the guide lines of the surgery - I just needed alittle help to condition my mind - I am not very fond of throwing - up. E-mail me. I would enjoy chatting with you! [email protected]
Most Active