Post Op 6 months/Feeling Great!

Hazel S.
on 8/18/03 9:22 am - La
I have been reborn in a sense.......... I now have my health back! I'm off all medications, since surgery 6 months ago. Life is wonderful and a joy once more. I walk 2-3 miles every morning (7 days a week)bike another 2-4 miles. I do water aerobics 3-4 times a week and swim 30-45 minutes before water aerobics. Just try slowing me down....LOL I've gone from 24/26's to 10/12's in 5 months time. I've gone from not being able to tie my shoes, without being out of breath to now walking/jogging/etc. My health was my main objective and I would not stop till I regained it! This procedure was so easy...... for me, anyway! No pain, no problems. I was truly blessed and lucky. I've lost 85 pounds in 6 months and have 20 till goal. I will reach the Century Club in another 15 pounds, hopefully by my 9th month. 5'4" ***250/160/140 I had a wonderful Dr. and I have made every support meeting. These are so important! I'm mostly proud of myself! I was positive about having Lap RNY and have had that positive outlook with my exercicing program, as well. I'm determined not to just loose weight. I want to be the healthiest I can be. I feel better at 53 than I did in my 20/30's. I pray for everyone waiting or have had surgery be as satisfied and healthy as I am now. Good Luck & God Bless You All!
Most Active