surgery date - 2/18/2003 - Update

Julie A.
on 9/12/03 11:04 am - Laingsburg, MI
Hi All - I am in such a good mood today! I just got on my scale and I weight 162 - down from 273! I don't want to sound braggy - but you all know how good this must feel! I just had to share my excitement with my friends out there! Thanks for listening!!!! Julie Anderson-Grove
eaamc
on 9/25/03 6:24 am - Minneapolis, MN
Julie, Congrats on the weight loss....and thank you for the reminder. Reading your post and last update reminded me of just how happy I should be now that I've come so far. Sometimes, it's easier to look at where I'm going..and get frustrated...than to remember where I've been!
Vickie W.
on 10/10/03 4:14 am - Murrieta, CA
Share away Julie that's what we are here for. I can't wait to share/brag too!!! No surgery date as yet but waiting for insurance approval. Vickie
kimikins5101
on 1/28/04 9:38 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Julie, Congrats on the loss. I had my surgery 2/17/03. I stepped on the scale today 161 lbs I was so happy only 1 lb. more than my hubby. to me thats great. down from 280 lbs. keep up the good work. I still have a ways to go. Just don't know a for sure goal. It's a great accomplishment. Go ahead and keep on. Your doing great. It's somthing to be proud of. Kim burrows
Most Active