hernia/dehydration

Lynda C.
on 11/28/03 12:29 am - Pitman, NJ
Hello i am 9mths out and have a hernia to be repaired in FEB at my year date.. I am wondering how extensive surgery it is? Outpatient? I also get lightheaded on some days and at some points in the day; DOES anyone have any ideas on this/ I hate to drive and run around when I feel like that; ALMOST an anxiety feeling.. I am on new meds for that which helps some and also decreasing some of my antidepressants and blood sugar and blood pressure pills; HOW do you all do that; COLD turkey or slowly? thanks REPLY to my email address; [email protected].. Lynda in Pitman, NJ
Shirley E.
on 11/29/03 3:06 am - Alma, MI
Hi Lynda, I also have a hernis that needs repair my Dr. said there was not much to it I would be in and out the same day. I'm not having the lightheadedness but I am having pain in and around my stomach where the hernia is. it gets hard and swells that is when it hurts. best of luck on your repair. Shirley
mimmie1
on 2/17/04 9:54 pm - Pitman, NJ
hi, this is Louise from Pitman. I am 6 months post-op and I had the dizziness and light-head feeling also. I stopped my high blood pressure meds cold turkey and have been feeling great ever since. No hernia's though. Make sure you are drinking enough fluids. So far I am down 92 llbs and I couldn't be happier.
moe37
on 2/5/05 11:04 am - franklin, MA
Hi lyndia My name is maureen I had 2 hernia surgeries 6 1/2 months after the gastric bypass and the second surgery was 6 months later I also had my gallbadder removed with the first hernia surgery but never got the lightheaded
Most Active