New to OH with surgery date of 2-27

Vanessa J.
on 1/17/07 4:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I am new and never even know this site existed! I am so glad I found it, I just happened to be looking at my surgeon's site and find this link. I have my date, February 27th and I am very excited about it. I happen to have a friend who is scheduled for the same day with my surgeon! How lucky am I to have a friend to go through all of this with? I started this process last January and have had a really rough year. My insurance makes us go through six months of monitoring. My surgeon and his office are absolutely wonderful. They know the ins and outs of all of this. We went to the support group on Monday and almost all of my questions have been answered. I hope to make a lot of new friends who are also going through the same and can be supportive.
linda0827
on 1/17/07 1:36 pm - Charlotte, NC
Vanessa good luck to you and your friend , I also just found out on Monday that I was approved for my surgery and I am sched for 2-19. So Good Luck to the both you and your friend
Carolann Ruthenberg
on 1/18/07 5:41 pm - Clermont, FL
Welcome and congrats on your surgery date. My surgery is February 12th. All the best to you and my email address is: [email protected]
Vanessa J.
on 1/18/07 10:39 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you and I will keep you in my prayers. Will your doctor make you do the clear diet for 2 weeks before? V
Arlene E.
on 1/26/07 5:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Vanessa, I am also scheduled for 2-27. I just started this entire process at the end of Dec. so I ma one of the lucky ones who do not have to wait so long. I've been exercising, cutting way down on my calories and using a CPAP, which I need to use for 200 hours before my surgeon will operate. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US FEBS! arlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 763 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views