I had to change my Surgery date!!

melisburrell
on 1/17/07 6:51 am - Pickens, SC
Hello everyone I just wanted to post that I had to rescedule my surgery today so it is now 2/19 instead of the 12th I am a little bummed but it will be here before I know it. It was my fault because I looked at my husbands work schedule wrong. I am ready and waiting though I wish everyone GL and many accomplishments Melissa
Donna I.
on 1/17/07 11:01 am - Kempner, TX
Hope the week goes by quickly for you! At least you haven't started the liquid diet yet!!
Carolann Ruthenberg
on 1/18/07 5:47 pm - Clermont, FL
My surgery is February 12th. All the best to you and my email address is: [email protected] Sure hope the time flies by for you. What disappointment you must feel. However, 7 days more will just give you time to focus on your new life and how wonderful you will feel. My surgeon suggested that I attend his support groups prior to surgery. I went last night (Wednesday) and it was very enlightening and I plan on attending at least 2 meetings a month after surgery. I would highly recommend that you see if you can find a support group through your surgeon's office and visit between now and February 19th. Take care friend. Carolann
malia26
on 1/21/07 8:39 am - WI
Hey! Oops, about the schedule mix up. My surgery date is the same as your new one. GOod luck with everything. I'm so excited and scared, how about you
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views