Woo Hoo ... Surgery is 2/5/07

jillybean1969
on 1/22/07 5:56 am - West Des Moines, IA
Yeah! I've had my date for a week, but forgot to post it on this forum! I'm so excited for all of us soon to be "losers"! I'm having open-RNY with Dr. Coster in Grinnell, IA. Take care, Jillybean
CissyB
on 1/22/07 7:33 am - Jackson, NJ
Hia Jill, you are on my day.........I am getting so excited, how bout you? There are a few of us here on the 5th.......woo-hoo!! doing the happy dance !!
Lisa B
on 1/22/07 11:29 am - Riverside, CA
Hey Jill! I'll just call you "same day surgery pal"! I read your post about your scare with the hospital today...I am so glad it worked out and you did not have to postpone your surgery! I don't know about you...but I amm allready tired of talking about it al the time, I just want it to be over!!! Whoo hoo! Take Care! Lisa
MARIA C.
on 1/23/07 4:07 am - lennon, MI
Hi everyone can I join the Feb 5th club? I have my surgery on feb 5th too. I hope everyone has successful, complication free surgery and an easy recovery. Maria
Lisa B
on 1/23/07 5:07 am - Riverside, CA
Of course you can! Best of luck to you for a speedy and complication free surgery! Soon we will all be on the losers bench!!! Lisa
pamquilts2
on 1/23/07 7:21 am - Orland Park, IL
Hi Lisa, My surgery is the 5th as well. Everyone here sounds so excited as was I when I first had a date. Now that it is less than 2 weeks away I am terrified. Not of the surgery per se, but the permanance of it. Not being able to eat all those delicious foods again. I know I should have it done. I have to lose 175 lbs! Are you getting those fears too? I really need some advice and support ! Please help me. Pam
adakgirl
on 1/26/07 9:47 am - Manchester, NH
LOL...there are a few of us on Feb 5th...think we need to start our own forum...lol. Im having the RYN Lap at the Elliot hospital in Manchester, NH....Will be interesting to compare notes afterwards....
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views