Comming over form the January board

Hugo P.
on 1/22/07 1:56 pm - BRONX, NY
Hello everyone.My name is Hugo.Just wanted to say Congratulations to everyone on the February 2007 board.I'm originally from the January board.I was scheduled fro January 23rd but my insurance did not want to pay.i appealed and it was overturned.My new date is now Feb 5th 2007.Thank God it's finally here.
Mariam T.
on 1/22/07 2:21 pm - Oakley, CA
Hi Hugo! Welcome and congratulations on the insurance reversal!! That is really wonderful...and February 5th is right around the corner! Mariam
Hugo P.
on 1/23/07 1:36 pm - BRONX, NY
Thank you soo much.Its been a hard fight.
Donna I.
on 1/22/07 8:42 pm - Kempner, TX
Welcome! I'm glad your insurance revised their decision.
Hugo P.
on 1/23/07 1:37 pm - BRONX, NY
Thank you!!!
jillybean1969
on 1/22/07 11:28 pm - West Des Moines, IA
Congratulations on the insurance appeal! We're surgery buddies for the 5th! Best of luck to you!!!! Take care, Jillybean
Hugo P.
on 1/23/07 1:38 pm - BRONX, NY
Cool both of us on the 5th,Its right aorund the corner.
CissyB
on 1/23/07 7:33 am - Jackson, NJ
Hey Hugo, welcome to the Feb board. You are also on my day. Wow......Feb 5th is a popular day. We are lucky because its a monday and our surgeon's will be well rested after the weekend. God bless Cissy
Hugo P.
on 1/23/07 1:40 pm - BRONX, NY
Wow thats great.You are right about Monday.I want the surgeon to be on his toes that day,lol.Are u nervous yet?
CissyB
on 1/26/07 8:57 am - Jackson, NJ
Hugo, I was scared to death for a long time. Now I have peace....but I'm sure I will be very nervous the closer the time is. ....this surgery is so successful though, I don't think there is anything to be nervous about, as long as we have a good surgeon and trust God Almighty. If any complications arise we just need to catch it and get help right away before it gets bigger. God bless you Cissy
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views