Praying for all February surgery people on this board......God bless you all

CissyB
on 1/24/07 3:09 am - Jackson, NJ
May God watch over all of you and fill your heart's with peace before, during and after your surgery. May the angels protect you and your families too. I pray He will replace any fear you may have with faith and joy, for the new life He is giving you....and always remember that ALL good things come from Him. ...your children, your surgeon, EVERYONE, we are all His children, and He is the one who works thru people to help us. May your new life bring honor and glory to HIM. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, and to give you a hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11 Love to all, Cissy PS MY surgery is Feb 5th, please remember me in your prayers too.
Lynn Farris
on 1/25/07 1:24 pm - Baker, LA
Cissy, My surgery is February 6th. Your prayer was wonderful and you used my favorite scripture so I know all is well. I will keep you in my prayers also. Lynn
CissyB
on 1/26/07 2:42 am - Jackson, NJ
Hi Lynn glad you got some comfort. ....and your fav versre too, ?? awesome. God is so wonderful and He is my stregnth. Please do keep me in your prayers too. Where are some more replys on here.?? you are the only one. God bless you Cissy
mommamai
on 1/26/07 8:13 am - fuquay varina, NC
Thank You for the wonderful prayer and I'll pray for you on your day as well, my date is Feb.27th. God Bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views