4 days to go!!!!!!

Dodie
on 1/31/07 12:06 am - mount juliet, TN
I can't weight! I am so ready to get the weight off. I am very nervous. I have never had surgery before.
jillybean1969
on 1/31/07 8:56 am - West Des Moines, IA
Hey! That's my day too!!! Good luck to you and keep us posted ... soon we'll be on the losers bench together! Jillybean
Dodie
on 1/31/07 11:46 pm - mount juliet, TN
thanks, Are you excited as me? I can't wait!!!! How's it going on the liquid diet? Dodie
CissyB
on 2/1/07 12:45 am - Jackson, NJ
Dodie, and Jill, me too.....we all have the same date.....and there are a few more here on the 5th too. I am excited and nervous, and can't wait to get on with it already. It's been so long coming...all the pretests, and all. I am always tired. I hope I get alot of energy and good health out of all this. I am so ready to get healthy and happy. Dodie, surgery is an amazing thing. Ask for something when you get prepped before surgery to keep you calm if you need it. And afterwards too. They should automatically give you pain meds once you come out of recovery...but do ask to play it safe. You won't need to suffer if you are in pain. Lap surgery, though won't be much pain anyway, hopefully. God bless you both, Cissy
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 763 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views