lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks????

KimOT17
on 1/31/07 12:18 am - Vestal, NY
I have to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. i've been drinking slim fast for breakfast and lunch for the past 2 weeks and i've lost like 1 pound. typically i lose more than this. i'm afraid if i dont lose hte 10lbs he's going tohave to do an open procedure and not a lap because my BMI wil be too high. any ideas? i cant get myself to the gym...i have 3 jobs and i'm very active, but everytime i'm about to go...i have to take my foster child somewhere or my back is killing me..... any ideas on dieting for quick weight loss? i'm scared
fooseberry
on 1/31/07 6:33 am - E Falmouth, MA
I cut out the sugar and dropped 10 lbs quick. I think slimfast has a lot of sugar. You might want to check that out. I replaced slimfast with a protein powder with no sugar added. This was with very little exercise so no more time just a little change in the foods I was eating. jennifer
newbirth2006
on 1/31/07 7:01 am - Raleigh, NC
I did the same thing cut out sugar....and I also did the weigh****chers points. ( since I have tried that so many times in the past i remembered how to do the points system) That worked for me i lost 5.2 lbs the week. My surgery is next week so I wanted to try to loose as much weight as possible Steph
Dodie
on 2/1/07 2:51 am - mount juliet, TN
I have to loose 10 lbs also. My surgery is Monday. I have lost at least 9 lbs so far. I have been drinking the slimfast low carb that have at least 20 grams of protein. Lots of water and chicken broths helps. Dodie/TN
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 763 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views