What'cha all doing for exercise?

Terri H.
on 4/30/07 2:02 am - Moore, SC
As we say in the South . . . How Y'all? I am thinking about doing some other forms of exercise, and was wondering what you all are doing? They say to keep trying different things until you find one you love, then you will be more apt to keep a consistent schedule. So . . . . What'cha doing? How many days? How long each day? Just curious . . . "Complaining" Terri from South Carolina
Tammy A.
on 5/1/07 5:56 am - Maple Grove, MN
I just walked 2 miles at lunch. It was so nice out. I also just signed up for the YMCA and will be doing their yoga,pilates,line dancing, and maybe the water arobics classes. Tammy
Terri H.
on 5/1/07 6:17 am - Moore, SC
Great job! You are an inspiration! 2 miles! You go girl! Let me know how yoga, pilates is, I am curious. Maybe when I am a little smaller. Have a great day Tammy! Terri
Charlottekay
on 5/2/07 2:32 pm - Nebo, KY
Right now I'm doing water arobic's at the YMCA two night's a week. I love it, because it does not hurt my back or knees. There is another class I'm thinking about taking, I'm just scared too. Because of my back and knees. It's a toning class. I might go one night and just see what they do. I got a bike to start riding with the kids, haven't started it yet. I do walk some. Where I work to get to my office you can use the stairs or the elevator. I have started using the three flight's of stairs two to three times a day. That is up and down. So that is good exercise. I have really weak legs and would like to get them built up. Charlotte
Terri H.
on 5/2/07 9:46 pm - Moore, SC
Hey Charlotte! That is so awesome! Water areobics is really good for the joints! After my little one gets out of pre-school, I think the YMCA is in my future. I too am scared about hurting my knees and back. I have had a terrible time with my tail bone since my surgery. It hurts when I sit down or get up out of a chair. But I am working out still. Don't be discouraged! My doctor does the same thing! I am scared to death about going back. Even though I am pleased a*****h at how better I feel, I get caught up with making every body else happy. The way I figure it, He is only looking out for my best interest, but I am the only one in MY body, so I will just do the best I can, and pray for the Lord to guide me the rest of the way. Hang in there and keep up the GREAT work! Terri
Diana06
on 5/24/07 1:26 pm - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I work out at the gym and try to go 5 days out of the week. I walk on the treadmill for about 1 hour at a 6.0 incline and at 3.3 speed. To switch it up I will go on the elliptical machine for an hour. I try to burn between 300-400 calories a day at the gym. Also I have a trainer that I see once a week to help with toning my muscles. I do a lot of arm exercises, crunches, and leg presses. Once I get enough courage I want to try yoga. I would swim but I just do not feel comfortable yet in a bathing suit. heheh
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views