3 month surgerversary

nmfox4676
on 4/30/07 9:54 pm
Hello everyone! I missed your post last week on keeping this board moving so I figured I would start a check in for this week. Today I am 3 months out and am down 70 lbs! Better than that I have gone from a size 22 to a size 14! I feel great and love the way I look. I actually went clothes shopping for a few things this weekend and cried while I was trying on clothes. My husband asked me why and I told him it was the first time I actually enjoyed trying clothes on and not being disgusted with myself! I still can only eat no mor than about 1/4 cup of food at a time and feel like I should be eating more than what I am. No hair loss as of yet! I am keeping my fingers crossed, but i did just have to go to the dentist b/c i chipped a tooth, which I am sure has to do with my nutrition. So I hope everyone is doing well and would like to hear how everyone is doing and if anyone tried any new food this week! Nicole
Terri H.
on 5/1/07 10:00 pm - Moore, SC
Congrats! You are an inspiration! It sounds like you are doing fantastic. I can't wait until clothes shopping is fun again! I am doing pretty good with new foods. I just have to watch the chicken. Sometimes I do well, and others I just God Bless You today! Terri
Shelley J.
on 5/2/07 2:17 am - Clinton, MS
RNY on 02/05/07 with
Happy 3 month surgiversary! A size 14??? That is fantastic! I have lost about the same as you (my 3 month is on the 5th) but am just getting into 18s. I am not complaining. I LOVE to see the progress of my sistahs! Way to go and again, Congrats!!! ((Hugs)) Shelley J.
Mrs. Songbird
on 5/2/07 3:37 am - Farmington Hills, MI
Surgiversary for me too!!! I don't know how much I've lost because I refuse to buy a scale. I can definitely tell in my clothes (not ready to go shopping just yet - still waiting for the weather to change for good) I know I'm near 65 lbs lost. WOOO HOOO!!! I'm still eating little to nothing. I just don't have an appetite. However I do drink all the time. I feel like all I do is pee all day long. Congrats on your loss!
Charlottekay
on 5/2/07 2:21 pm - Nebo, KY
My 3 month surgerversary is on the 5th. I went today for my 3 month check-up. I've lost a total of 61 pounds from the start of all of this and 48 pounds since the day of surgery. I was happy with myself till I went to my appointment today. They just made me feel like I wasn't doing good enough. You need to get in more protein and you need to do more exercise. I haven't lost as much as everyone else, but I am getting my life back. My clothes are falling off me. I can walk up three flights of stairs. I'm off all but three of my medications. My life is returning. But they just made me not feel good about myself today. But the good thing is I don't have to go back till August now. Keep up the good work to all the rest of you out there. Charlotte
Jane Doe
on 5/4/07 7:13 am - Fair Oaks, CA
3 month is Sunday for me. I've lost 68 pounds, and my goal for my 3 month was 70 pounds so I'm close enough. I only went down 1 clothes size, but that is typical for people who are much bigger, our clothes fit even though we fluctuate a lot. So I'm was a 28 and now I'm a 26. 26s are loose, but still fit too well to downsize. I eat by the book for my surgery program, but I can't eat more than 2 ounces at a time yet. It just won't fit any more than that. I go to the gym 3 days a week before work for a half hour of cardio, and a half hour of lifting. Over all, I am very happy.
KimOT17
on 5/14/07 5:06 am - Vestal, NY
woah! my surgerversary is in 2 days and i've only lost 50lbs...what the heck am i doing wrong? i'm so jealous of you! you're doing fabulous! do you mind sharing hwat your'e doing? like, what you're eating and how much you're exercising. maybe i can figure it out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views