Weight loss since Feb

Debbie62
on 5/24/07 11:17 pm - Summerville, SC
When was your surgery date? How much have you lost so far? How much to your goal? How do you think you could help someone else that seems to be stuck? Surgery date: Feb 7th, 2007 Weight loss so far: 65 pounds To goal: 55 pounds Help: I thinking posting in our profile about our high and low points will help. I also think posting what it took to get approved will help someone. Also, responding and answering questions for newbies is great. When GOD gave us the opportunity to have this surgery.........he also gave us the opportunity to help someone else.
Diana06
on 5/25/07 5:25 am - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Surgery Date: 2/13/07 Lost to Date: 65 pounds (finally 199 pounds!) My Goal: I set it at the Doctors office at 199, so I reached it. Now I am thinking about setting it to 135 When you mention stuck do you mean a stall in weight loss?
drewandchloe
on 5/29/07 11:26 pm
Hi diane, my name is lilly and I had surgery 2.14.07. I weighed in at 253 the morning of mt surgery and I know weigh 195. I was so happy to drop below 200.I am know stuck and frustrated. The scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks. I'm still doing everything I'm suppose to be doing but I guess my body is just catching up.You have done really good. Hugs. Lilly
alphagam
on 5/25/07 8:46 am - Windsor, Canada
surgery date: Feb 21st Starting weight: 265 lbs Lost to date (May 25th): 64.5 lbs Current weight: 200.5 lbs How much to lose till goal: (dr.goal) 150 lbs, (my goal) 130 lbs till dr.goal- 50.5 lbs : till my goal- 70.5 lbs Hope everyone is feeling well! this was the best thing i could have ever done for myself! I feel amazing... other than a few little bumps here and there I have had no problems! Brooke
Donna I.
on 5/25/07 12:16 pm - Kempner, TX
When was your surgery date? 27 Feb 07 How much have you lost so far? 61 lbs How much to your goal? 51 lbs Help: up your protein. I think that got my losses moving again.
coffeegirl
on 5/26/07 12:00 am - somewhere, MA
Hi, Surgery date: Feb 2, 2007 Weight Loss so far: 57 (according to doctors scale) Not to goal I was hoping around 65lbs Can any of you (you are all doing great) share some suggestions as to what you are eating. i am pretty much left to my self (may not be a good thing) we can eat anything as tolerated. i was having carnation instant breakfast with a scoop of protein powder (30 grms of protein total) in the am, drinking this during my commute, doc says it is a no no i s/b eating instead, any help would be appreciated.....i feel like I am drowning here.... thanks Linda
Mariam T.
on 6/2/07 4:14 pm - Oakley, CA
When was your surgery date? Feb. 20, 2007 How much have you lost so far? 66 lbs. How much to your goal? 40 lbs Linda, I have also done the CIB drink and it agreed with me and was great...my doctor and nutritionist actually are the ones who told me about it...it is on my OK to eat list. It is best to do the suger free but I do whatever I have. It is just hard for me to eat in the morning and that does really well for me. Occassionally I have a yogurt instead. For lunch I usually have a 1/2 turkey or tuna sandwich and then in the afternoon maybe some nuts or beef jerky or a protein bar, then for dinner, any meat and vegie/salad. I have not had a realy appetite and that CIB really got me through the first 8 weeks. All doctors are different and if you know your body, just make sure to take care of it. Take care- Mariam
ozlady1000
on 5/27/07 9:29 am - Davison, MI
My Surgery date was Feb. 5, 07. I have lost 72 lbs since Dec 06. My goal is 150 or so. I have only lost 43 since surgery; feel I have been a very slow loser. I hit a lot of plateau's.. I get stuck a lot.. I exercise like crazy, treadmill, bike ect. at least 40-60 minutes a day, at least 5 times a week.. Here, here for posting high and low points; we all hit them all. And I am getting into some pretty gloomy moods lately too.. So I get it.. Judy R
A. B.
on 5/29/07 3:52 am
Judy, think we are in the same boat, my surgery date was the same as yours and i am only down 40 lbs.
lavendarfirefly
on 5/28/07 11:25 pm - Hermon, NY
surgery date: Feb 13th lost so far: 72# To goal: 52# Help: definitely responding to questions if you have any input. I send messages to a few that have had surgery after me, checking up on them, letting them know that if I can help, they just need to ask.
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 763 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views