WOW moment (scale is moving again!)

Donna I.
on 5/25/07 12:14 pm - Kempner, TX
WOW moments are great aren't they?? I was so excited to drop below 200 and now I weigh 186 after 3 months...exactly what I weighed in Aug 95 when I got the job I have now. I still even have the dress I wore for the interview (size 18) and tried it on the other night--IT FIT!! I bought a pair of jeans at the thrift shop yesterday (18 women's petite) and tried them on. They held everything in snug and with a buttoned shirt tied at my waist....well, I think I looked pretty darned good! Especially down from a size 26. I told hubby they were a bit tight in the backside and he checked it out and said "looks good to me". I had to laugh! My stall is over (finally)...the scale is moving again! About 1/2 lb a day so far.
Shelley J.
on 5/29/07 2:31 am - Clinton, MS
RNY on 02/05/07 with
Good for you Donna!!! You must feel amazing! It is hard to conceive of weighing what we did over 12 years ago! FANTASTIC! Congratulations on your wow moment, getting to ONEDERLAND and wearing your dress for the first time. Good to see the scale is, once again, on the move! Great job! ((Hugs)) Shelley J.
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views