finally moved

nmfox4676
on 5/29/07 4:47 am
My scale does not hat eme anymore and has finally moved out of the 180's.....I though I would never lose another pound and this morning I was 178. I think it has to do with the fact that my husband was gone for three weeks and we engaged in alot of extra curricular activity when he came back, which made me lose the weight. I guess I reall ymight need to try and hit the gym. I am just so bust all the time. When I finally have time for myself I do not want o spend it exercising. Help Nicole
Shelley J.
on 5/31/07 7:33 am - Clinton, MS
RNY on 02/05/07 with
Well - if I had a choice - I would certainly choose your activity over mine! I just started working out regularly a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying it. In fact, I told myself that as a reward for studying for an upcoming exam, I COULD go to the gym. That's right- as a reward!! Total 180 from my previous life. I know it is hard to get going - but perhaps try something you haven't done before. Whereas I used to spend all my time on the treadmill - I now swim laps for 30-40 minutes at a time. It is new - and I like it a lot. It also offers a full body workout. I start with a trainer next week and expect to get my rear-in worked off (or worked back up) but am glad I started on my own. Just bite the bullet - give it a try and I bet you'll feel better about it in no time. I find going to the gym with MUCH LESS of me - makes it a lot better than before when I felt like I was being stared at and made fun of. Anywho - good luck to you and here's to a happy scale! ((Hugs)) Shelley J
monicasrevision
on 7/24/07 6:45 am - Houston, TX
Shelley I am doing a lot of working out in the pool as well and with a hernia it really helps because I am not in so much pain, I can't walk as much as used to with it either, glad to see someone else is doing this same exercise. Do you have a scale in your home?
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 742 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 764 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 714 views