little bit of weight gain, bloatedness, and back pain.

kellykins74
on 12/17/07 1:31 pm - ware, MA
Hi there, my name is Kelly and I had my operation on Feb. 26th 2007, I have been experiencing some weight gain, bloatedness and back pain in the lower middle back. Has anyone else been getting this, and if so... What do I do? I feel helpless and upset with myself, because I was so... close to my goal, which is 120 lbs. I am currently 136, and my pre-op was 218. Help!!!!!Please. Thank you.
SUSIEQQ62
on 1/7/08 10:34 pm - EXETER, PA
I am having the same probs kelly and feel so helpless too. Susieq
reggaedj
on 2/2/08 8:33 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Hello, It will be a year for me on Feb. 28th, and I have not lost any weight in about 3 months. I've lost about 80lbs, but it seems Ive been stuck for the past few months. I'm surprised at the fact that in less than a year, I feel like I never even had the surgery. I eat regular sized meals...and I can eat pretty much anything I want. It just feels strange that I would feel so normal now. I know I need to change my workout routine, to maybe jumpstart my weight loss again, and I probably need to get back to upping my protein. I dont do supplements anymore, but Im thinking maybe I should go back to them to boost my protien for a while and see if it makes any difference... It is frustrating, because I thought I'd lose more than 80lbs, considering I was almost 300lbs when I started! Anyway, I guess all kinds of odd things happen at one year out, right? Good luck with your bloating issue, Im not sure what we can do about that...other than keeping a close eye on everything you're eating...I know I had to switch to Lactaid recently, because regular 2% milk was killing me. Maybe it's something you're eating or drinking causing the bloated feeling? Just a guess...sorry I cant be more help. ReggaeDJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 736 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 759 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 710 views