One year out today.......

Danny Riggs
on 2/5/08 1:21 pm - Houston, TX
So I celebrated by eating a big chunk of dead bovine flesh and loved every bite of it!!! Seriously.... My wife treated me to lunch today and I enjoyed about 4 oz of center cut sirloin cooked medium rare and I must say....it was wonderful!!! So I guess I could go in to a long drawn out song and dance about how much things have changed for me in the last year, but I really can't think of anything original or unique unto myself that noone else ever posted before. For me, the biggest change has been in the way I feel. Both physically and emotionally I am stronger and healthier than I ever have been. Having finally succeeded with getting my tool and learning how to use it, I truly believe I can accomplish anything I set myself to. I guess more than tooting my own horn about what has been accomplished in the last year, I'd really just like to take the opportunity to once again thank everyone who has been a part of this magnificent journey and to wish the best of luck to anyone just beginning. This is certainly a trip that can't be taken alone! So here's to one hell of a year behind me and many many more ahead of me! Cheers!
SUSIEQQ62
on 2/8/08 1:14 am - EXETER, PA
Happy Anniversary Danny! My anniv was on 2/6.. Yes i am glad for Obesity Help.com too and the many friends that i have made and met on here & helped me when i needed it--May God Bless you all! SUSIEQ from PA
Charlottekay
on 3/6/08 8:39 pm - Nebo, KY
That's the best post I've read in a while. Let me buy you a cold one. Congradulations.....I'm very happy for you. Keep up the great work. Charlotte
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 737 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 759 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 711 views