I am EXCITED and SCARED .......

rdeveau1
on 1/16/08 9:39 am - Union City, CA
My date is February 7th excited and scared at the same time trying to get everything in order so when I come home there is nothing but me to take of. Would like to hear from other people in my area or not in my area.....
FireWife97
on 1/16/08 12:13 pm - Minot AFB, ND
I feel the same way....I know that I wasnt the only one but it is nice to hear (read) it....haha....please keep me posted on your journey and I will be not far behind you...take care and god speed!!
Tina F.
on 1/17/08 8:48 am - Southeast, MI
Your date is fast approaching YEAH!!! I am right there with you. DH is worried that he will have more to do LOL. I too want to get as much done around the house, so I can just focus on getting my protein, water and exercise in.
rdeveau1
on 1/19/08 4:15 am - Union City, CA
Hi Tina Thank you for responding I just started with this OH site and the friendliness of people here just really makes me feel so touched. I dont want to sound a little slow but who is DH I am assuming that it is maybe your husband please feel free to email me at [email protected] I would enjoy chatting with you. Also when is your date? Rose
Tina F.
on 1/19/08 11:20 am - Southeast, MI
I don't post much on the main OH site, I just started posting here b/c we all have something in common, kwim? Yes DH mean "dear husband". My date is Feb. 25 and I can't wait. I have already lost 20lbs and would like to lose another 10-ish by surgery.
Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 5:32 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That is awesome news!!! Your date will be here before you know it! I totally understand your feelings, the closer it gets to time I get on that emotional roller coaster but it's all so very worth it!
rdeveau1
on 1/19/08 4:21 am - Union City, CA
Hi Shelley I just want to thank you for your support I am really so touched by the support the family at OH site has given to me. I went to your page you have a beautiful family, I am going to upload some pictures here soon. I just have been so busy lately with work and getting everything in order for my surgery. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I would like to stay in touch while on this journey with you. Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1507 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 859 views