501cynthiac
on 1/16/08 4:35 am - Foley, AL
Dr. L Steven Weinstein--Mobile Infirmary
beanie78
on 1/16/08 4:46 am - Ogilvie, MN
Sounds like a great date to me then!! A Nice B-day present to you! Selena
Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 5:28 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That is wonderful news!! You save me a seat on that losers bench, I'll be following shortly behind you
Amanda W.
on 1/25/08 8:03 am - Potosi, MO
This is my date, too!
501cynthiac
on 1/29/08 3:04 am - Foley, AL
That is GREAT! I have to leave to go to Hospital at 3:30 a.m. Surgery @ 8:00 a.m.. Who is your Doctor & where? I will be praying for you too? Thanks for responding Amanda. Blessings to you, Cynthia
Amanda W.
on 1/31/08 9:42 am - Potosi, MO
My arrival time is 5:30am and surgery set for 7:30am. I am using Dr. Wagner at St. Alexius Hospital in St. Louis, MO. Our times are close as well as the date! Are you doing a diet before surgery? I am on day 3 of my clear liquid diet, and it is so hard! Amanda
501cynthiac
on 1/31/08 8:48 pm - Foley, AL
Oh heavens yes, but the sugar fee fudge sickles are great. Peach jello is the only flavor I like. You can do it Amanda-just take a look at the long haul of things- you are going to feel great and have more time with your family! I have liver problems (fatty liver) and was told I had maybe 10 years. I am 4feet 11 1/2inchces and I am 46 (soon to be 47) and NEVER been anyway near thin. Did you know our BMI are almost the same? Girl YOU CAN DO IT--only 1 week away. I will be praying for you! Cynthia
Amanda W.
on 2/5/08 11:10 am - Potosi, MO
Hi Cynthia! We are so close now. Can you believe it? Thank you for your encouragment, and I want you to know that I am praying for you, too. This surgery is going to help you, and make you healthy again!!! When you can, please write to me sometime when you get back home and are feeling better to let me know how you are doing. I'll be thinking of you. God bless you, and happy birthday Friday!!! Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1507 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 859 views