Now im a february

Miss Thang
on 1/23/08 5:19 am - Buffalo, NY
My surgery was scheduled for today 1/23 but is rescheduled for feb 1 im dying here hurry up! LOL
JESSICA W.
on 1/23/08 10:35 am - Shelbyville, KY
I am still in February....I was Feb 4 now reschedualed for Feb 25...grrrr, so we are both February
SCushway
on 1/23/08 11:36 pm - Daphne, AL
Congtrats on getting your date moved up. I was only able to get mine moved up a week to Feb 21st. They are already warming you a spot on the losers bench! Sandi
SCushway
on 1/23/08 11:38 pm - Daphne, AL
Woops, I read your post the wrong way. I thought they moved it up not back. Sorry. Sandi
MARIPOSA4013
on 1/24/08 2:31 am - MORRIS, PA
i know how you feel. my surgeon got sick and they called me that they were going to have to reschedule. i was lucky though. i did get it rescheduled the same day. but mine isnt til feb 14th. so you are still before me. good luck. hang in there its almost here. =)
Miss Thang
on 1/24/08 9:47 am - Buffalo, NY
wow your getting valentines day? lol I almost wish i had that would be a great surgiversary!
Christine S.
on 1/24/08 10:15 am - long island, NY
I was rescheduled too from 1/16 to 2/4. I was already doing bowel prep when I found out Doc needed to reschedule. I will tell you, the time does fly, only 10 days away.
Helen K.
on 1/24/08 5:21 pm - Australia
I am going in on the 20th Feb for a VSG I cant wait to start my new life. I have been reading alot of posts over the past few months and can't believe how much you guys in America have to go thru b4 you can have surgery and how much it costs you (Im from Aus). I saw my surgeon for the first time on the 21st Jan and have been booked in to have my procedure on the 20th Feb and the only pre op appointments are, an endoscopy and an appoinment with the Anethatist. Good luck and hope all goes well.
MARIPOSA4013
on 1/24/08 8:36 pm - MORRIS, PA
i think it used to be that easy a few years ago. but since there is such a demand for it noe in the s, the insurance compnaies are buckling doen. its the insurance not the doctors that make us go through all that. io know people who have gone to mexico to have their's done. real quick, in and out, and they love it. its been a few years now and they would do it all over again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1505 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 858 views