FEB 22 Date

carol M.
on 1/23/08 11:44 am - wabash, IN
Got my date I go Feb 22 8 am scared but excited looking to talk to anyone who can help.
SCushway
on 1/23/08 11:45 pm - Daphne, AL
My date is the day before yours. I am more excited than anything. I was definitely hoping for an earlier date but they seem to be bogged down here at the first of the year. I guess after all my insurance hassles, I should be thankful I even have a date. What all do you have to do pre-op? I have to do a 10 day liquid diet which is going to be soooo difficult. I am going to need so much support during that time. At least my surgeon doesn't require a colon prep. Some others in his practice do require it. I go for my pre-op tests on February 7th. I think an UGI and blood work. I don't know what else. They just game me appoint sheets with times and places to be. At least they got them all on one day. I hope your nerves settle down. It won't be so scarey. Have you ever had surgery before? This is my 4th so I know what to expect. It can be intimidating if you have never had any before though. Sandi
MARIPOSA4013
on 1/24/08 2:35 am - MORRIS, PA
mine is the 14th i am nervouse too. and i have had 2 surgeries before. but still, my nerves are in a ball. i cant wait. if you want to talk feel free to email me. i will need help through it too. i know how you feel. i have to do the liquid diet too. however i asked my surgeon if he'll let me eat a peice of fruit each day and he did say yes! i am so happy. i already put myself on a trial liquid diet for 2 days. it wasnt so bad but i craved those fresh fruits i had sitting out in a basket, the whole time. so i decided that if i could get him to let me eat one a day i could get through it easier. and he said yes. so i feel better about all that. i love this site. it has so much information. but now that i think i have all the info i want, i might just hang out in the february forum to help mw with my anxiety and impatientness. =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1507 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 859 views