my date is Feb 25th

Michelle S.
on 1/25/08 12:17 am - North Jersey, NJ
I'm nervous right now cuz I just started telling my family & friends and i'm getting a lot of "you can do this on your own, you dont need surgery" from them. I'm having it Lenox Hill Hospital, but I dont know the time yet. Wonder if anyone here is scheduled for that time (or close) -michelle
petunia773
on 1/25/08 6:45 am - Stratford, WI
My date is also February 25th. I'm at St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield Wisconsin. I had to tell my parents after I scheduled my date and I got the reaction that my mom thought it is too dangerous. She made the comment that one lady she knows who just had it done had a heart attack while they were performing the surgery. But...the lady was also in her 50's. So...I told my mom that doesn't pertain to me, since I'm in my 30's.
DWard
on 1/25/08 9:23 am - Lyons, NY
My surgery is scheduled for the same day. I keep getting the same lecture from my mother (who starved herself to lose weight.) I am starting to get the "what if's" about the dangers of surgery. I have two young children who would be devastated if anything happened to me in surgery. I know that if I don't have the surgery, they will feel the same only a few years down the road when I have a stroke or heart attack. For me personally, I can't wait!!!! Good luck with your adventure. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1506 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 859 views