Surgery date is Fat Tuesday!

jennifer M.
on 1/26/08 10:18 am - Summertown, TN
Anyone else schedule for Feb. 5 2008? I went to mark it on my calander and got a large laugh when I saw it was Fat Tuesday! Sort of seems right, doesn't it?
Jessica D.
on 1/28/08 5:38 am - Kouts, IN
Do you love it or what?! Mine is too. I realized it a few weeks ago and I thought "How Fitting"! Good luck to you! Are you all ready for your surgery and your time home after the surgery? I still have to get my house under control and take care of the fridge.
jennifer M.
on 1/30/08 10:57 am - Summertown, TN
I am off Sat. & Sun. and will get my fridge cleaned out. My hubby still has to have his sausage and biscuit so I can't throw that out. I am looking forward to a soft scrambled egg as my first real meal. Have you been fighting with your feelings lately? I don't know if it is the pre op diet or the realization that my life is changing forever. I am sort of mourning pig outs I guess! Good luck on Fat Tuesday and keep in touch.
Jessica D.
on 1/30/08 10:34 pm - Kouts, IN
I am actually okay with the feelings...I have to say though, that I have been eating whatever the heck I want lately...so maybe I am struggling with it a little. It sounds like my diet is a little different than yours. What surgery are you having? Mine is the Lap RNY. Good luck this weekend! I hope you get everything done!
Bethee
on 1/31/08 8:14 am - Canada
Hahaha. That's funny!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1505 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 858 views