My Surgery date is February 14, 2008

Andrew C.
on 1/28/08 9:50 am - Hartselle, AL
I have completed the hoops required by BCBS and received my surgery date today. FEBRUARY 14, 2008 I am so happy and excited. I have worked for 7 months and spent $500 to get approved. I will have to pay 20% of the surgery cost which will run about $400. Everything else will be included in the package with my surgeon and the hospital. I will also get the 1st year of fills and adjustments free. Dr. Britt & Dr. Groves along with their staff is wonderful. I can join the ranks of the banded and proud soon.
MARIPOSA4013
on 1/30/08 2:28 am - MORRIS, PA
good luck to you. i am a fellow valentines day surfery goer. so do you have to do a liquid diet? i have to do 2 weeks. i also spent about $500, on books and materials and i dont know what else, but the hospital makes us all pay this universal fee thing. and then i had to buy special meds for after, like the vitamins and sugar free liquid tylenol, pain meds etc. so that put me up over $500. but thank goodness my husband has good insurance and it covers the whole surgery. 100%. well good luck.
Andrew C.
on 1/30/08 9:10 am - Hartselle, AL
1) Pre-op: a low sugar, high prtein, low carb diet to shrink my liver at least 5 days prior to surgery. 2) Post-op: Week 1 - Liquid Deit Week 2 - Pureed Foods Week 3 - Soft Foods Week 4 & 5 - Introduce regular food with soft foods Week 6 - Regular Foods
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1505 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1214 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 858 views