It's our month! When is your anniversary?

SCushway
on 2/2/09 2:42 am - Daphne, AL

My surgery anniversary isn't until February 21st.  I have lost 106 lbs so far and hope to lose another 25-30 in the coming year.  I am celebrating my surgery anniversary by taking a cruise (hopefully won't gain too much weight back). 

Hope everyone has a great month!

Sandi

Nicolle
on 2/3/09 2:56 am
Oh, Sandi, I am jealous of you and your cruise. I am soooo cold!!!!

My anniversary is Feb 22 and my husband is taking me out to dinner to celebrate on YOUR anniversary, Feb 21. However, I will be wearing my gaudy 1988 prom dress, since I can now fit into it! He is buying me a wrist corsage and we are painting the town red, well sorta pink.

Have a great cruise! Eat what you want, just walk a lot. It will all balance out,. Enjoy yourself.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

morcatt
on 2/4/09 8:36 am - IN
My anniversary is February 15th. I have my one year post-op appt on Monday. I met my goal of being below 200 by then. I am at 197 and down 120lbs! I still have about 50-60 more that I would like to lose.

I haven't any special plans to celebrate on my anniversary. Hope everyone has a good anniversary day.

Cathy
cosmgrl
on 2/5/09 9:03 am
My surgery  anniversary was Feb 4th (yesterday). I will be celebrating this Saturday with a nice dinner and evening out with my husband. Also, to celebrate my accomplishment I registered for my first 5k! I am down119 lbs with 20 more to go. I have been stuck for a month and have upped my exercise to 5 days a week 1-2hrs per day-beyond frustrating! I wouldn't change anything for the world!!! MY RNY is the best thing I ever did for myself. Congratulations everyone!!
Cheryl S.
on 2/17/09 6:41 am - Denton, TX
My Surgiversary is 2/28 and I'm at my doctors goal (below it actually, his goal for me is 150), I've lost 141lbs and now 148 lbs.  I've been stalled so to speak for about 6 weeks (not trying to lose more as I'm 5'7" and large boned). 
I've been through a lot this year (including another surgery for cancer) and although it's been medically rough I wouldn't have changed a thing about my WLS!
Congrats to everyone and how well your working your tool! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1503 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1213 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 855 views