what a great board! Questions on Curves, and other things...

mycroftlover
on 6/19/03 9:40 am - il
Hi! Wow, I'm so glad I stumbled on this board! What a great idea. I had my surgery on 3-3-03 (cool date huh?) I started at 240 and am down to 183-185 on any given day. I'm at a standstill and think I'm gonna try the all liquid for a week. The flux up and down is maddening although I'm so thrilled with what I've accomplished so far. In the June 17th issue of Woman's World they had an article, with exercises from the Curves for Women workout routine. I purchased the exercise tube that was recommended and did the work out yesterday. I have to say that I felt "tender" in my upper abdomen still, so I stopped the upper arm exercises. Anyone else still being real careful with the workout? I've been able to mow, walk, pull weeds, garden, etc. with no problem. It just seems when I "target" my abdomen, upper and lower, I get a little scared due to the sensations. So....I back off. I'm still have my good and bad days with protein, water, foods bothering me, not bothering me, etc. but I wouldn't trade having this surgery for all the tea in China! Well, I'm going to bookmark this site. Way wonderful! Blessed Be, Ajnabeliever (laurie)
Cindy M.
on 7/1/03 4:49 am - Northern, IL
I had surgery 3/19/03. I still have a funny feeling in my left side close the incision whenever I stretch a new way or if I do anything too strenuous. I keep reminding myself I don't want a hernia and just take things slow and easy. I can sometimes feel pain in my left side if I've eaten too much that day or if I am about due to have a bowel movement. Must just be something to do with that location.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views