Already a Success

Michelle W.
on 8/3/03 3:18 am - Olmsted Falls, OH
This is my first post to this forum.I had my surgery on March 11,03.I weighed in at 442.I am now down to 303.that makes my loss 139 pounds.I am working out 3 times a week,feeling great.I had a visit to the ER Thursday and wound up in the hospital for a few days.I am not sure if it was surgery related,I had a UTI and bad abdominal cramps.I feel weaker than normal,but I know it will improve.Everyone else,keep up the good work.
twin94
on 8/3/03 11:58 am - Larue, TX
Congratulations on your success. I wish that I was half way there. I had my surgery on March 7, 2003 and started at 389 pounds and I have only lost 60 pounds. It really gets depressing. I will weigh in at my doctors office on August 7 and hope things are moving again. I often wonder is the slow loss due to my Depro-Provera for birth control. When I see my doctor in September I am going to check on another method. Keep up the good work and God Bless You.
Jan P.
on 8/4/03 3:05 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Congats on your success!!! I had my surgery 3/24/03, weighting 317 lbs and have lost 80 lbs so far. I walk my tread mill 7 minutes a nite, 5 times a week. And I walk the mall the other 2 days. I feel great also. It is so much easier to chase after my 3 year old. Keep up the good work, and post more often it is nice to see where everyone is at.
sdougherty
on 8/12/03 12:42 am - Richmond, VA
Good job! It is so great to hear how others are doing who had their surgery around the same time as me. I had the RNY on March 17. I started off at 241 and as of yesterday weighed in at 166 - that is 75 lbs for me. You guys make me feel guilty for not doing regular exercise - after work all day and then running after my 8 and 3 yr old boys and cleaning up after them it is 10 pm! Agh! Need to start something soon though to help tone up - I do briefly in the am's some sit ups, leg lifts, etc. But need more than that! Keep up the good work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views