Constipation Question

sails92
on 8/5/03 8:05 am - Lexington, KY
Does anyone have any tips on what to take or drink for constipation other than prune juice - YUK!!!!!!
Jan P.
on 8/5/03 11:18 pm - ARLINGTON, TX
I had this same problem. My PCP recommended Carters little pills. They are very hard to find. I finally found them at an out of the way Eckerds. They are so small (about the size of a bb) that I had no problem swallowing them and didn't worrry that they might back things up or get stuck. I took two of them monday about 6 pm and by tuesday morning about 5:30 am I was in the bathroom. They worked wonders. They come 25 to a box so I should have enough for quite a while. Good luck, as I can't do the prune juice either.
Catherine B
on 8/6/03 12:53 pm - Kingsland, GA
I had horrible constipation till I found the magic bean. The bean you ask.. The sugar free jelly bellie... eat about 10 and a few hours later there she blows LOL.. sorry to be so graphic but it works and I feel better then taking a stimulate laxative or drinking prune juice... Cathie Postop3/17/03 251/190.5/13anything
anitanbug
on 8/8/03 12:38 am - MI
Hi Marilyn! They make a tea called "smooth move". You can find it at your local vitamin store (GNC, etc). Just by the name you can guess what it does! LOL Good luck!
NYC B.
on 8/10/03 5:03 am
Hi Marilyn, My surgeon prescribed Miralax and it helps me when I get constipated. Ask Dr. Grandas if you can take it and if he has any samples he can give you. You can ask your PCP for samples too. Hope this helps.
Marilyn R.
on 8/10/03 5:04 am - Queens, NY
Hi Marilyn, My surgeon prescribed Miralax and it helps me when I get constipated. Ask Dr. Grandas if you can take it and if he has any samples he can give you. You can ask your PCP for samples too. Hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views