How is it that.....

sails92
on 8/17/03 9:29 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi everyone.....How is it that I'm constantly going down in clothing sizes and not losing according to the scale......I know that we lose inches but I just did not think that I was losing that many inches.....I'm a very slow loser and have only lost 53lbs in 5 months.....but yet I started out wearing 32/34 size dresses and now this past weekend I was able to get in a 22/24 dress and then I tried on several other 24/26 outfits and was able to wear every last one of them and had room to spare.....you go figure - LOL.....I'm extremly happy that I'm losing and going down in clothing sizes but it just make me wonder about my body.....I sometimes feel so depressed that I'm only losing 2-5lbs a month and that maybe this is it but then when something like this happens it makes me go WOW!!!!!!.....I guess that my exercising 5 days a week and drinking like a camel is really working but only in inches?????
Jan P.
on 8/17/03 11:30 pm - ARLINGTON, TX
You must be re-arranging you body into muscle instead of fat. You may not lose weight but you are gaining muscle therefore the area's where the fat were are shrinking. Keep up the good work.
twin94
on 8/18/03 11:34 am - Larue, TX
I AM THE SAME WAY. I AM GLAD YOU MENTIONED THAT. I HAVE ONLY LOST 61 POUNDS IN FIVE MONTHS AND STARTED AT 389 POUNDS SIZE 32/34 AND NOW I CAN WEAR A 26. THE SCALE IS NOT MOVING BUT I AM STILL SHRINKING. I HAD GOTTEN MYSELF SO DEPRESSED OVER THE SCALE THAT I WAS REALLY WORRIED IF THIS IS ALL I AM GOING TO LOOSE. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO HANG IN HERE AND LET THE BODY TAKE CONTROL.
Catherine B
on 8/19/03 3:25 pm - Kingsland, GA
I dont know how it happens but it does.. I have lost 66 pounds in 5 months but i am in a size 12.. Now that in itself is amazing but just 2 weeks ago and only 4 pounds heaveir I couldnt squeeze into a 12 I had to buy a 14. So why with only 4 pounds lighter can I get into a 12.. Its a mystery!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views