Hi

Dana M.
on 8/20/03 5:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
8/20/2003 - A long time again I see. I now weigh 266! Only one more pound and I am in the century club! I am so happy about that. My life is a little stressful right now because I took my daughter up to Flagstaff, Arizona to Northern Arizona University last Saturday. I am so lonely. She called me Sunday crying and wanted to come home and it broke my heart. I wanted to go get her so badly, but I had to work and besides there is no gas here in Phoenix! It is Wednesday now and she is doing better and adjusting a little more. I still talk to her several times a day and try not to let her know how I am feeling. I do not know what to do with myself, I feel lost. I can't go any where because I don't have enough gas. I have never lived alone before and I don't think I like it. I hope everyone is doing well out there is obesity help land. Could you say a few prayers for me? Thanks so much....hugs from Phoenix with no gas.......Dana
BLSLIM77
on 8/21/03 1:15 am - SAN ANTONIO, FL
DANA...Know just how you feel,,,I have four children & when they left home it seems they all left at ONCE...YOU WILL GET OVER THAT "EMPTY NEST" feeling,although it takes some time. Meanwhile don"t let it sabotage your diet!!! ...We (post-ops) are praying for you...KEEP ON TRUCKIN'...GOOD LUCK...BONNIE IN ZEPHYRHILLS,FL ...445/365/150
anitanbug
on 8/21/03 11:51 pm - MI
Dana - I am so glad to hear your daughter is settling in and getting adjusted! Before you know it, she will have so many friends at school and be back to her old self! I know it's hard, but you will soon be back to your old self and adjusted as well! When your feeling lonly in the house, get out and take a walk or something. Get your mind off of being there alone. Maybe start a hobby like scrapbooking or something. Good luck to you hun and hang in there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views