Pre-Made Protein Drinks

sails92
on 8/27/03 8:34 pm - Lexington, KY
Does anyone have any suggestions on some GOOD tasting pre-made protein drinks. I'm looking for something like slimfast but without the carbs and sugar.
Jan P.
on 8/27/03 11:11 pm - ARLINGTON, TX
I can't say I have tried them but several of the girls in my office love the Adkins ones. They are like 7.99 a 4 pack at wal mart.
Jennifer B.
on 8/28/03 12:00 am - St. Charles, MO
I love Carb Solutions in chocolate, I drink it every morning for breakfast. I think it comes in vanilla and strawberry to. It has 1 gram of sugar and 21 grams of protein. It tasts great! It is about $5.50 for 4 cans at Target or Walmart. I cannot handle to powdery mix yourself drinks, they smell and taste just awful! Good luck to you!
Tjonesfla
on 8/28/03 3:59 am - Jacksonville, FL
I like to drink Myoplex ready to drink Carb sense protien drink. I order them online from WWW.EAS.com They come in Chocolate, French Vanilla and My favoriate is Strawberry Cream. I drink one each morning for breakfast. They have 20g of protien and 24 vitamins and minerals less than 1 g of sugar and 2 g of carbs. I get a case of 48 for $35. I hope this helps.. Good luck with your search.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views