FITTING IN SMALLER SIZES

BLSLIM77
on 9/11/03 12:51 am - SAN ANTONIO, FL
It is amazing how I can lose 80+ lbs & still fit in the same clothes I did before WLS...Although the tops are really hanging.the pants aren't really too saggy...but you post-ops know how that goes...RIGHT??? BUT...I am finally fitting in some clothes that were so tight that I wouldn't have dared wear them in public & they are actually loose!!! ANYWAY....I'M SO EXCITED I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT...LOVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD...445/365/150
Jan P.
on 9/11/03 2:29 am - ARLINGTON, TX
I agree with you whole heartedly. I have some pants that were tight when I had surgery, and are now baggy but still wearable. Then on the other hand I have some that when I put them on they just fall right off, nothing to hold them up. As for shirts I can still wear all of mine and have them not look too bad except the ones with a scoop neck as they now fall off my shoulders and expose the bra straps. It is just a wonderful feeling to be able to go into the stores and not be able to find anything to wear since they are all TOO BIG!!!!! Keep up the good work. You and I are so simular as I too had surgery the same week (3/24/03) and my goal is approximately 150 also. Jan 317/222/154
Tawana M. W.
on 9/11/03 6:11 am - Staten Island, NY
Hi Bonnie. Just wanted to reach out to you to say that I have been going crazy trying to keep up with clothes and weight loss. I am loosing weight so fast that I can bearly keep up with "what size" I am wearing. Going from a size 28 to an 18 in six months is absolutely incredible..... I have decided not to get rid of my old clothes because my mom said she will alter all of them for me. It can become very expensive buying new clothes every other week. Congradulations on fitting into your new clothes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views