Six Month Post-Op

Tawana M. W.
on 9/11/03 6:08 am - Staten Island, NY
Hi there everyone. I had my surgery (DS) on March 17, 2003. So far, I have lost 126lbs. I am due to go in for my six month post-op appointment with the surgeon on September 26, 2003, but I am nervous because I think I am loosing the weight a bit fast. What do you all think? By the way, I feel great! I eat plenty of protein and I drink lots of water and I am faithful to my vitamin regiment. I work out (walking a mile) everyday. Tell me what am I doing wrong? I have gon from a size 28 to a size 18 in six months!
sails92
on 9/11/03 9:58 pm - Lexington, KY
CONGRATULATIONS Tawana!!!! Please tell me what you are doing right. I'm a very slow loser and I do everything that you do but I've only lost 57lbs and have only gone from a size 32 to 26. I had my LAP RNY WLS on 3/27/03 and will 6 month post-op on the 27th. I exercise probably 3-4 days for about 1-2hrs and drink plenty of water and take my vitamins religiously every day. I'm still a very slow loser. What is a typical day like for you? Many blessings, Marilyn in Lexington, KY.
TammyMLitz
on 9/12/03 5:40 am - Elgin, IL
It's my 6 mo anniversary too. You're doing fine. I went from a 28 to an 18 as well. I love it. You will probably start to slow down now. The next 30-40 pounds will be harder, atleast that's what the doctor says. take care. Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views