6 months anniversary.....

Tjonesfla
on 9/17/03 1:48 am - Jacksonville, FL
Today March 17th is my 6 months anniversary..... I am facing this day with mixed emotions.. Happiness and dispare. I am happy because I have lost a total of 60 lbs in 6 months I have come from 350lbs to 290lbs. How ever... My scale doesn't tell a big story My clothes tell a much better story I have come from a size 30/32 to a loose 24. I continue to work out with my trainer each day and rest on Sunday. My dispare comes when I look at my peers and see each of you where I would like myself to be. Last month I was loosing and gaining the same 5lbs for the entire month until I figured out what my problem was.... I had a problem throwing away food....... I would eat what I could at that time but would return to it when I was able to eat again. My doctor let me know that this is called around the clock grazing.. Once I figured that out, I have started loosing again. So for all of us who are battling with slow weight loss. Maybe we need to take a step back and re-evaluate what we are doing and be very honest with your self because if you can't be honest with you then who?... I said this so that maybe I can help someone understand what they are going through and why. As I had to find out the hard way. I thank God everyday for this surgery and I am very happy at the point I am because looking at the big picture I am still loosing unlike ever before in my life. Until later Keep your head up. TJ
Jan P.
on 9/17/03 2:44 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Congratulations on your anniversary, your weight loss, and on your discovery of what is keeping you from your goal. I have about a week yet before my anniversary. I am trying hard to get to that elusive 100 lb mark but if I don't make it by then I will make it soon. Keep up the good work and best wishes jan 317/222/154
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views