Marilyn Sails

Marilyn R.
on 9/17/03 10:47 pm - Queens, NY
Hey Marilyn, you have not failed with this surgery sweetie! No way!! It's not how fast you lose the weight but the fact that are losing weight and inches! Everyone who has this surgery loses weight at different levels. I honestly think my weight came off quick because of that stomach virus I got a few months ago, I was really sick and was in the hospital. My surgeon said that the bug stayed with me for many weeks which affected my appetite and that's how I lost the weight so fast, otherwise I know I would not be where I am now. My weight loss has slowed down considerably and I have hit a number of plateaus, but I won't let it get to me because I know my body needs to go at its own pace. As long as you know you are doing the right things, eating the right way and exercising, your body will work with you and not against you. I'll bet more weight will start coming off without you even noticing, just wait and see. You'll do great and you are doing great now!! Love ya!! My personal basic rules: No snacking , Protein always first, chew, chew, chew, Eat slow, slow, slow, water, water, water, Drink, drink, drink, Exercise, excercise and more exercise. Good luck!! Marilyn Resto
Marilyn R.
on 9/18/03 1:01 am - Queens, NY
Let's try and make it to goal by our One Year anniversary! My own rules are ------------------- No snacking , Protein always first, chew, chew, chew, Eat slow, slow, slow, water, water, water, Drink, drink, drink, Exercise, excercise and more exercise. Good luck!! Marilyn Resto
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views