Just Found Out!

Kenneth W.
on 9/23/03 1:47 am - Doylestown, PA
Hi Everyone, I just found out today that I am finally down 105 pounds since my surgery. I can do so much more now than I have ever been able to do in my entire life and what a wonderful feeling it is. I had my checkup yesterday and my blood pressure was perfect, no more asthma, have not have to use a CPAP machine from one month out of surgery, no longer taken any medications except for the supplements that I take and best of all I can fit in booths at restuaraunts. I still have some minor issues with eating certain foods but nothing that is to great to handle. I also have move down the scale from a size 19.75" neck shirt to a 16.5" neck. From a 4X shirt to a XL. From a 54" waist to a 42" waist. Life has been so great and even though I have had some minor troubles with food and eating it has all been so worth the journey and I would never hesitate to do this all over if I had to do so. Good Life to all! Sincerely, Ken
Marilyn R.
on 9/23/03 2:20 am - Queens, NY
Congratulations Ken!! You have done great!! That is an awesome weight loss!! Isnt life so much better without those extra pounds?! To me eating certain foods is still an issue but like the saying goes nothing tastes as good as thin feels.... Good luck!!
Jan P.
on 9/23/03 3:04 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Congrats on the progress. You are doing wonderful. I can't weight for my weigh in this sunday as I will be at six months. I'm hoping for that elusiver 100 lbs but will wait and see. Keep up the great work and don't let the little things keep you from achieving the goal. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views