6 month check up

sdougherty
on 10/1/03 12:53 am - Richmond, VA
I don't post much here but I do read your posts! Everyone is doing so great! Well now I will toot my own horn a bit. My surgery was March 17, 2003 and at that point I was 241 lbs. I am now down to 155! YEAH! I haven't been this small since early high school. The exciting part is that my Dr. when I saw him last week said I was ahead of what they would have expected for mr at 6 months and that I ideal body weight for me is an obtainable goal! That would be 132 and only a mere 23 lbs away. He also said that they have found those who loose the most of their weight within the first year maintain it better than those who do not. So it sounds like we are all doing great ! I am very excited and excited about these new clothes and the instyle styles I can wear now without looking ridiculous. Hugz! Staci
Tjonesfla
on 10/1/03 5:21 am - Jacksonville, FL
Staci, Congratulation on you 86lbs lost.. That is really good. Keep up the good work and Keep on smiling.... TJ
Jan P.
on 10/1/03 5:57 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Way to go girl!!!! 23 lbs to your ideal weight, I'm sure you never thought you would see that. Keep up the good work and keep the rest of us informed. Good news like this helps those of us who have a long way to go moving. Thanks gain and best wishes
Marilyn R.
on 10/1/03 8:47 am - Queens, NY
Congratulations Staci! You are almost at goal. What an awesome feeling!! You have used your tool well. Doesn't it feel great to wear whatever you want and know it looks good on you!!! Enjoy the new you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views