100lbs. Gone Forever!

nay_nay45
on 1/6/04 6:19 am - Wilson, NC
I weighed myself this morning to find that I have finally lost a total of 100lbs.! I went to the store and tried on a size 16 jeans.... They fit great!!! I have an appointment with my surgeon on 1/27/2004 for my after-care, boy will they be excited.
Jan P.
on 1/7/04 1:04 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Way to go Renee. Keep up the good work and yes you are right your doctor will be excited. I have a appt with my Dr. tomorrow to we can start getting approval to have my hernia repaird and maybe even do a TT while in there. I am down 131.5 lbs and now wearing a size 14 down from a 32. Hope 2004 is good for you. jan P
Sherry F.
on 1/9/04 9:29 am - Ravenna, OH
CONGRADULATION!!! This is a wonderful surgery! I know you must feel wonderful cause I know I do after losing 130 lb. Just wanted to pat you on the back! Sherry Ravenna, Ohio
Susan R.
on 1/9/04 9:47 am - Naperville, Il
Hi All, Like the rest of you, 10 months & I am down 125lbs. I started at 409 & am now 284.No one knows the feeling of amazement I go through each day knowing that this weight is gone forever. I can move around, sleep, & be comfortable where ever I go. The only problem i am having is excercise. I need knee replacement & have not found a excercise that i am comfortable with yet.. Hopefully soon. Good luck to everyone & keep up the good work. I still have a long way to go. Sue
lharbison
on 1/10/04 1:27 am - Metairie, LA
Renee, I'm so happy for you. It feels so good to get there. I've just passed 105 this week and am looking forward to fitting into that size 16 within another 10 pounds. Keep up the great work!!
dawn G.
on 1/15/04 2:53 am - Caruthersville, Mo
Good Job! I am 10 months out of surgery also and have lost 101 pounds. I feel so different when I look in the mirror and try on new clothes. I bought a size 14 skirt last week for church and didn't realize it till I got home. I thought I bought an xlarge 16-18!! Keep up the good work. dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 618 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1656 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views