Hi all....from a SLOW loser

Sarah H.
on 3/6/04 5:16 am - Hemlock, mi
Hi all: Happy 1 year !!! I have lost 82 lbs, which is much less that most of you. I hope to be at a 100lbs loss in a couple of months....I wish you all the best. I am very sad about being such a slow loser. If any of you are at where I am write to me. Love and Blessings Sarah [email protected]
summewe
on 3/8/04 3:53 am - Gambrills, MD
Sarah - Happy Anniversary. See today's post from Ann. She is really sad with her weight loss. I feel for you both. Hugs. -- Wendy
sails92
on 3/8/04 8:21 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss. I know exactly what you mean about slow loss. I was just recently thinking about a revision because I feel that I'm the slowest loser ever to on had WLS. I'll have my one year anniversary on 3/27 and I've lost 78lbs so far. I just don't think that I'm going to loose 22lbs and make it to the century club in 18 days. But I'm overall so BLESSED to on made it this far. I would of never been able to loose 78lbs without a little help from WLS. Maybe we can share some ideas with each other one day? I wish you the best in reaching your goals. Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 341/263/175 3/27/03 (-78lbs)
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views