ONE YEAR TOMORROW

deniseo278o
on 3/30/04 9:10 am - Taunton, Ma
It will be One year tomorrow that I made my trip to the loseing side. I have lost 111.lb and feel wonderful, ten years younger. This time last year I was walking with a cane and felt my 56 years. Now I can go to curves and walk the mall with my grankids, swim , and dance again with my wonderful husband.My husband is retired and we have decide to move to Fl. The house is sold we are leaveing next month.I hope that anyone who is thinking about this surgery, or trying to have the surgery.Has a speedy recovery and a safe trip to the loseing side it is well worth the fight, to have a better fuller healther life. GOD BLESS
sails92
on 3/30/04 7:27 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Denis, WOW.....CONGRATULATIONS on your 1yr post-op anniversary......Also, congratulations on selling your home and moving to the beautiful state of Floriday......Enjoy your retirement with your husband!!!!! Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-78lbs) Grand Total Loss: 102lbs
Jan P.
on 3/31/04 12:30 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Congrats on the weight loss and the new adventures in your life. Keep up the great work and you will reach your goal. Jan P 3/24/03 -140
summewe
on 3/31/04 2:35 am - Gambrills, MD
Congratulations!! I'm so happy that you are enjoying life again. Enjoy sunny FL. --Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views