" BY his stripes I am healed"

latunya R.
on 4/8/04 4:06 pm - tallahassee, fl
Hello everyone God is so good!!!!!!! by his stripes I have been healed from all the pain that weight gain placed on my body-not only that but each pound that I shed represented years of struggles that God allowed me to triumph over. I have been renewed by the grace of God's will that kept me while I was on the operating table and everyday that I was obese. I thankyou God !!! you are my provider!! my prince of peace! lord thankyou for thy will in my life!
sails92
on 4/12/04 9:52 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Latunya, My soul was moved when I read your post. God Bless You!!!!! Many Blessings, Marilyn Lexington, KY 3/27/03 (-80lbs) Grand Total Loss: 104lbs.
latunya R.
on 4/18/04 2:52 pm - tallahassee, fl
Hi Marilyn Thanks for your response to my posting and I pray that God continue to bless you also. You know the struggles of life being an obese woman is so hard and only the amazing grace of the most high God could have brought us this far. While healing us on the outside he is also healing us on the inside. I have so much peace in my life now- that some time I pinch myself just to make sure that it's not a dream. Trials said no but, God says yes wls is real and a blessing- Congrats!!! May God continue to bless!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1655 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 652 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 711 views